Friday, February 12, 2010

God Has Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for good things, not bad. Plans to bring you a future filled with hope." Jeremiah 29, Verse 11

I firmly believe that God has greater plans for our lives that we can EVER dream for ourselves. Just when you think that life is going just as planned...BAM! Something happens that changes everything. It's like God lets us think we have it all figured out and then he changes things and changes them quickly to keep us on our toes!

My how this has been so true of our lives lately! A few weeks ago, I was a very busy working mother with a VERY active two year old in daycare. I was very concerned with balancing work, motherhood, and keeping a home. Today, I am a stay at home mom that is learning about play dates, FREE weekday activities, and trying to keep my sanity without any adult time all day!

My how God has plans!

Well, with these new "plans" I am going to become way more involved with this blog, especially since Addyson and I will be doing lots of new things! I have lots more to share but that will be in many blogs to come.

So Stay Tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment